A Little History
The residents of Holderness, New Hampshire first began organizing a sacred meeting place of worship and fellowship on November 24th, 1894, as the First Baptist Church on Squam Bridge. The congregation laid the cornerstone of the current existing building on September 24th, 1896. Later as the town grew the church voted in 1969 to change its name to the Holderness Community Church.
What We're About
The Holderness Community Church is committed to sharing the love of God and to celebrate abundant life in fellowship with Jesus Christ, our community and one another.
Our church is affiliated with the American Baptist Churches of USA through our regional partnership with ABC of VNH.
For more information about our Worship Services and Bible Study, go here.